At Rosebel Gold Mines N.V., we are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Reliability Technician to join our Process Plant Reliability team. As a Reliability Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our milling equipment and maximizing its reliability by performing condition monitoring activities, conducting analyses, and delivering precise and timely equipment condition diagnostics in compliance with Occupational Safety, Quality, and Environmental standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing regular inspections and maintenance on milling equipment to identify and address any potential issues.
- Conducting diagnostic tests and troubleshooting to identify the root cause of equipment failures.
- Performing condition monitoring in accordance with the annual predictive maintenance plan.
- Collaborating with the maintenance team to develop and implement preventive maintenance plans.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of equipment shutdowns for repairs and maintenance.
- Documenting all maintenance activities and keeping accurate records of equipment performance.
- Participate in the development of maintenance procedures in collaboration with the Health & Safety Team.
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum a Technical Secondary High School (DCS/ NATIN/ AMTO) Diploma in Mechanical (WTB) or Elektrotechniek.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Millwright Level 1.
- Plus, minimum of 2 years of experience as Maintenance planner or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Knowledge in predictive maintenance, as well as associated software.
- Experience with root cause analysis and failure mode and effects analysis.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ERPs systems (Oracle, SAP, Ellipse or similar).
- Willingness to work on a rotational schedule of 14 days of work followed by 7 days break.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Dutch and English.
If you are a proactive individual who is passionate about ensuring the reliability and efficiency of fixed asset milling equipment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Rosebel Gold Mines. Please note that only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered for the Reliability Technician role at Rosebel Gold Mines.